Buying Vitamins Tips
Read these 1 Buying Vitamins Tips tips to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. Each tip is approved by our Editors and created by expert writers so great we call them Gurus. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Vitamin tips and hundreds of other topics.
Vitamins provide the necessary minerals and nutrition for healthy bodies. Even if you're a fully-grown adult, vitamins and supplements protect your bones, teeth, muscles, and immune system. However, they can also cost quite a bit. If you want to save money but still get quality vitamins, you can turn to a few brands that typically sell at lower, discounted prices than others on the market. Here are five of them.
- One a Day – This daily brand's Women's VitaCrave Gummy multivitamins come in fun fruit shapes and flavors so that there's no excuse to skip your vitamins. The 100-count bottles come packed with vitamins A, C, D, and E, all of which provide calcium and can improve skin vitality.
- Alive! – The brand's multivitamin in natural citrus flavor contains a vegetarian formula at just 40 calories per serving. For that amount, you get considerable amounts of vitamins A, B6, B12, C, D, E, and K as well as folic acid, niacin, riboflavin, biotin, panthothenic acid, iron, calcium, zinc, and potassium.
- Nature Made – This natural vitamin brand's 2,000-milligram vitamin D tabs can be taken to support your cartilage and joint function over time. One package has 60 tablets. Other ingredients in these tabs include glucosamine, which also helps support cartilage and bones as you begin to get older.
- New Chapter – This brand's Every Woman's One Daily multivitamin has 72 tablets in a pack for increased bone health. The minerals and herbs included can also reduce stress and improve a woman's immune system function. Other added ingredients that support health are vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, B12, C, D3, E, K1, and K2 as well as niacin, folate, biotin, panthothenic acid, iron, calcium, zinc, and a hormone support blend.
- Spring Valley – The brand's vitamin B12 cherry-flavored lozenges can lead to a boost in metabolism for a low price. Each bottle comes packed with 200 capsules that you can take a few times a day.